IWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evan mavericks gimmick

2 posters

Go down

evan mavericks gimmick Empty evan mavericks gimmick

Post  evan maverick Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 am

born in england 1974 into a travelling circus owned by my family , by the age of 5 i had mastered the high wire ,trapeze and many other skills , but the one fascination in my life my father installed into our traveling show was the prize fighting ring , i watched every night as our champion wrestled and boxed his way to victory night after night , walking all over his victims ,beating everything thrown at him until one night after 15 undefeated years the old prize fighters battered and bruised body gave way and he passed away in the middle of the ring , and i lay by his side just before he took his final breath and listened to his words , "its your turn now son ill be watching , and ill be smiling , the new champs in town now" and i know he'll be looking down now my father my inspiration he was the best trainer i ever had , so everything i do is for him , ill fight till i die no one is going to walk over me
evan maverick
evan maverick

Back to top Go down

evan mavericks gimmick Empty hummm

Post  D'Rock Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:26 am

you do know that u don't need to have the same post 2x
D'Rock
D'Rock

Back to top Go down

evan mavericks gimmick Empty errr yeah

Post  evan maverick Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 pm

computer went a bit nuts , didnt think anyone would be so good at stating the bleedin obvious though , but the prize goes to d'rock a shiny badge is on its way to you
evan maverick
evan maverick

Back to top Go down

evan mavericks gimmick Empty Re: evan mavericks gimmick

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down