IWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everyone read please this is big news

Go down

everyone read please this is big news Empty everyone read please this is big news

Post  Leo 'Guerrero' Helms Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

hey everyone
ive talked to jaw breaker and hes agreed that i will be more active as part of the creative team
so here my view

if your not in a storyline and you would like to be,let me know,and if you want to change gimmick also let me know,
or if your in a storline and your thinking bout to finish it or after you finish it and you want a new gimmick let me know

nkv and jaw breaker will also be happy to help but i have ideas already,

pm me on twg not in iwa then i will help you

many thanks

(heres some ideas to heko you out
tag team -basicly a tag team but you could have a twist like your brothers or you had a great history or one of you could be a bodyguard and one of you can be cocky,or you could be vampires and have a gimmick round that

babyface turn-so a babyface turn is you started as a heal but you can slowly turn babyface or take some time of (witch is easier for me so we can work ona gimmick),either way i dont mind,when you become babyface you can make gimmick with the croudd so you could be talking to the crowd and asking them question

rapper,singer gimmick-this works better for babyface,you could rap battle a fan,rap battle other iwa superstars,sing to your opponent and build hype,you can also be heal and have bad singing skills and fans boo you but love you

heal turn-a big heal turn would be you hit a big babyface superstar with a weapon,or attach them from behind

monster gimmick-you are a big monster,people fear you,you will have a rivalry with a superstar ,but you will beat peple up for no reason,

superhero gimmick-you have to identity you will be yourself as a babyface but when you get in trouble you will put on a superhero costume and will automatcily gets strenth and speed to help you in your match

hit list-you will part of a mathiay,heal superstar will pay you to do their jobs for them,this works better as a tag team or stable,but can works by yourself

i have other gimmicks,so just pm me and well get talking,il take care of everything,il find you a partner and make sure its fine with you and ihm

let me know please
Leo 'Guerrero' Helms
Leo 'Guerrero' Helms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum